Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Andromeda Strain

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I saw it again on the weekend. It is still a hell of a flick. You know if it's already on DVD ?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can watch that flic over and over. Good question. If I find it, I'll get you copy. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Galactus the Planet Eater:
    [qb]I can watch that flic over and over. Good question. If I find it, I'll get you copy.

    Thanks Galactus [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 04, 2004 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    man I havent seen that flick in a long time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •